Telekom SIM card for Ukrainian people seeking protection
If you know Ukrainian families who do not yet have a free SIM card from Telekom, please answer my post briefly.
Please remember to bring your ID with you!
Where can I find my cell phone number?
- Open the keyboard or number pad on the smartphone.
- Enter the code *135# and press the call button.
- Waiting. A short time later, your own number will appear on the screen.
How long can the SIM cards be used?
- The SIM cards can be used free of charge until at least June 30, 2022.
- If a personalized SIM card is about to be blocked, customers will receive an SMS in good time to change the card for long-term use.
- The personalization of the SIM cards issued is checked regularly. If no personalization has taken place, the cards will be blocked. Before the blocking, customers receive an SMS with the information to catch up on personalization at an issuing office.
Is the scope of use restricted in any way? What types of use are possible? (Data volume, speed, SMS, MMS, telephony, roaming, …)?
- The SIM card can only be used within Germany. Use abroad is blocked.
- Telephony / SMS are free in the EU and Ukraine. Data usage is unlimited and also free of charge.
- Paid special numbers as well as third-party providers and sound logos are blocked.